Tuesday

Looking Out...

My first encounters with instructional design and technology lead me to realize how significant the field of IDT is to the 21st century --- especially in the areas of education and T&D (training and development). The unique aspects of IDT are that you're required to be creative (as in exercise your brain) and a "solution scavenger." I do not have a background in the Fine Arts however, I can turn out some kind of results as long as the tools are within reach. I probably will not be dead on the target but I my whole point is that I am not afraid to try it out and continue until I succeed. This is how I feel about IDT. There is no limit put on your creativity or the solutions you uncover. Therefore, I would like to discover where I fit into the field of IDT. I understand that IDT is not all about putting fancy fonts on a page with a nice color scheme. IDT is so much more. In the video clip below, one of the founders of IDT talks about the overall purpose of the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment